15 November 2022
VISUM TECHNOLOGIES PLC
("VISUM" or the "Company")
Visum Technologies Plc ("the Company"), a video technology company focussed on the global leisure market, announces the appointment of Petrus Andreas van Bilsen (Peter) as an independent Non-Executive Director of the Company, with effect from 15 November 2022.
Peter has extensive business leadership skills and brings comprehensive experience in understanding the challenges faced by companies to ensure investment return. He has 30 years of EVP Global Sales, Marketing, and Product Development Experience in the Leisure and Themed attractions, city attraction, and carnival industry. He is responsible for turnover and profit at Vekoma, advising shareholders and investors and being successful in the sales, product development, marketing, concept design, branding, and financing of parks and attractions. Peter is a member of the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA) and an advisor in several committees.
Marc Dixon, Chief Executive Officer of the Company, commented on the appointment:
"I am thrilled to welcome Peter to the Board of Directors. His knowledge, expertise, and demeanour will be invaluable to Visum as we expand our footprint and product offerings, and we look forward to working with him."
AQSE Rule 4.09 - Director's Details
Petrus Andreas van Bilsen holds or has held the following directorships (including directorships of companies registered outside
Previous Directorships in the last 5 years
Petrus Andreas van Bilsen
Vekoma Rides Manufacturing BV
Petrus Andreas van Bilsen:
1. do not have any unspent convictions in relation to indictable offences;
2. have not been a director of a company which has been placed in receivership, insolvent liquidation, administration, been subject to a voluntary arrangement or any composition or arrangement with its creditors generally or any class of its creditors whilst he was a director of that company or within the 12 months after he ceased to be a director of that company;
3. have not been a partner in any partnership which has been placed in insolvent liquidation, administration or been the subject of a partnership voluntary arrangement whilst he was a partner in that partnership or within the 12 months after he ceased to be a partner in that partnership;
4. have not been the owner of any assets or a partner in any partnership which has been placed in receivership whilst he was a partner in that partnership or within the 12 months after he ceased to be a partner in that partnership;
5. have not been publicly criticised by any statutory or regulatory authority (including recognised professional bodies); or
6. have not been disqualified by a court from acting as a director of any company or from acting in the management or conduct of the affairs of a Company.
This announcement contains information which, prior to its disclosure, constituted inside information as stipulated under Regulation 11 of the Market Abuse (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019/310 (as amended).
The Directors of the Company accept responsibility for the contents of this announcement.
For further information please contact:
Visum Technologies PLC
Marc Dixon, Chief Executive Officer
First Sentinel Corporate Finance Limited (AQSE Corporate Adviser)
+44 (0) 203 989 2222